Join the Denver Grub Club for an all-inclusive dinner featuring tea-infused drinks and dishes at Bistro Vendôme.
A musical table of sorts, the event will feature 7 food and beverage stations, including:
- A Nolet’s Gin-Tea Welcome Cocktail
- A Cheese Tasting with Truffle Cheese Shop, Grateful Bread, and White Wine
- An Exploration of the Wine Room with Steak Tartare
- An Absinthe Drip with a Side of History
- Mussels and Frites with Bubbles
- A Duck Confit Station with Live Chef Demo
- Intro to French Beer with Diebold Brewery
- Crêpes Suzette Flambéed
- Earl Grey Crème Brûlée
All guests will receive goodie bags filled with a Duck Confit kit, DiningOut Passbooks and Magazines, Teakoe tea samples, and discounted drinks at Bistro Vendôme’s sister restaurants, Rioja, Stoic & Genuine, and Euclid Hall.
Tickets are $75 per person and include tax and gratuity. Purchase Here
Teakoe Tea hosts Denver Grub Club in partnership with DiningOut and Breakthru Beverage. You can learn more about Denver Grub Club dinners here.